Industrial Training Institutes play a vital role in economy of the country especially in terms of providing skilled manpower. Trades in large number of it is both in government and private sector, were affiliated by NCVT long time back. There has been a strong feedback from the industry that these it is urgently need to upgrade the training infrastructure in tune with change in syallabus of trade(s) prescribed by NCVT to meet demand of industry. Therefore, in the year 2011, NCVT decided that henceforth affiliation to it is would br granted for five years only and all the ITIs ,which were affiliated before five years,would be affiliated afresh.
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has introducednew affiliation/accreditation norms to reinvigorate the ITI ecosystem by emphasising on its qualitative aspect. These 13,000+ ITIs spread across India offer hands-on technical and skill training churning out a large number of employable youth. The new norms aim to ensure that the procedural and civil norms are strictly adhered to in all the existing and new ITIs to curb the mushrooming of unauthorized institutes across India and to improve the overall quality of these institutes.
Main salient features of the new affiliation norms for ITIs are:
- The civil and infrastructural requirements have been majorly overhauled. The minimum requirement for building ITIs has been reduced.
- The application and assessment stage for ITIs has also been made digital to simplify the process. The contenders can apply and receive acknowledgement online.
- A new ITI can be set up with 4 trades and the minimum plot size will be around 1 acre to accommodate all technical requirements.
- The land lease period has also been reduced to 10 years to assist entrepreneurs aspiring to enter the long-term training space.
- Stringent physical inspection of infrastructure and machinery to be done by an expert committee.
- These new affiliation norms supersede all the previous civil and procedural norms for affiliating ITIs under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- These norms will be applicable for new proposals from academic session 2018-19 and accordingly, arrangement is being made to invite new proposals for ITIs on a IT based platform, which would be soon notified.
Detail Affialiation norms for ITI 2018 :- Click here to open ( NCVT Affiliation norms ITIs – 2018)
Details of Trade’s and Units started and Affiliated
Shri Zenduji Maharaj Shaikshanik & Krida Mandal’s Chitode Tal -Yawal Dist – Jalgaon as per Govt Gazette date 28-08-2017) has started New Private Industrial Training Institute, from August 2019 vide G.R. Letter No- ______________________ Date 31/01/2018.
ITI has got permission for running trades with permission number and also got affiliation number. The details of that permission number and affiliation number unit wise is given as below.
|Sr. No.||Name Of The Trade||NSQF Level||Entry Qualification||Duration||Intake Capacity|
|1||Electrician (NSQF)||(NSQF Level - 5)||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 System of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.||2 Year||40|
|2||Fitter (NSQF)||(NSQF Level - 5)||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 System of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.||2 Year||40|