Excellence in Technical Education through Innovation and Teamwork.
Train students professionally, make ready to enter in labour market.
The organisation shall strive to set exemplary standard for-
- Continually quality improvement in skill building.
- Almost training satisfaction.
- Equipping unemployed youth by employable skill.
- Meeting demand of skilled manpower industry.
- Continual improvement by offering industry relevant vocational courses.
This shall be achieved through continually improving the Quality Management System with our maintained systematic approach by involvement of each & every member of our organisation.
In achieving the quality policy the following is ensured
- Quality Policy is known to all employees of the group.
- The intent of the policy is understood by everyone in the Educational Group.
- The Quality System as laid out in this Manual is implemented and followed.
- Improvement of the Quality System is continuously looked for and implemented.
The following Quality Objectives are established at Kokan Education & Medical Trust’S Private Industrial Training Institute, Saphale Dist. Thane,
- To ensure the overall personality development of all the students through extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To transfer the knowledge and skills for fulfillment of changing needs of rural society in the process of modernization.
- To provide the opportunities of higher education for up-liftmen and empowerment of studies.
- To provide the finest opportunities and environment for teaching, learning and research.
- To ensure maximum number of candidates entered in respective fields by arranging campus interviews.